File Manager Advanced Shortcode allows you to insert file manager in your pages. You can control file operations of the file manager and you can allow you users to download and upload files. The best feature is the users have personal folders. The shortcode is for both logged in as well as non logged in users, just use parameter login=”yes” or login=”no”, in shortcode.
[file_manager_advanced login="yes" roles="author,editor,administrator" path="wp-content" hide="plugins" operations="mkdir,download" block_users="1,5" view="grid" theme="light" lang ="en"]
- File Manager Access for Logged in Users: Logged in users can access and manage files on your website front end.
- File Manager Access for Non Logged in Users: Non Logged in users or visitors can access and manage files on your website front end.
- User Role Restrictions: You can restrict any user role to access file manager on your website front end.
- Users Restrictions: You can restrict or block any user to access file manager on your website front end.
- Private Folder Path: You can set private folder path where users can access files in shortcode.
- Hide files or folders: You can hide folders or file from private file path for users in shortcode.
- Theme: You can set theme for file manager in shortcode.
- Language: You can set any country language for file manager in shortcode.
- Control User Operations: You can control users operations in Shortcode. You can set operations for your users (upload,download etc).
- View: Grid and list view for file manager in shortcode.
- Gutenberg Compatible
|login||yes/no||yes -> Allow logged in users,
no -> Non logged in users
|roles||all / administrator, author||all -> Allow all user roles||
(2) % – Root Directory
(3) $ – Current Logged In User Personal Directory
(4) wp-content/uploads/file-manager-advanced/users – Paste this path in settings root path to access your users folders
|Any Folder Path, access selected folder path||
|path_type||inside/outside||use “outside”, if you are using directory outside wordpress root directory, default: inside||
|hide||plugins||will hide plugins folder||
|operations||all / mkdir, mkfile, rename, duplicate, paste, ban, archive, extract, copy, cut, edit, rm, download, upload, search, info, resize, help, empty||all -> allow all operations, you can select according to your use||
|block_users||1,5||User ids, you want to block, use this when you want to block any user from access of file manager.||
|view||list / grid||Files and Folder view||
|theme||light / dark / grey / windows10 / bootstrap||File Manager Theme||
|lang||en||Copy Language Code Given Below||
Shortcode inserted in Editor
Shortcode View on Website Pages
Install File Manager Advanced to make shortcodes work.