File Manager Advanced Shortcode allows you to insert file manager in your pages. You can control file operations of the file manager and you can allow you users to download and upload files. The best feature is the users have personal folders. The shortcode is for both logged in as well as non logged in users, just use parameter login=”yes” or login=”no”, in shortcode.
[file_manager_advanced login="yes" roles="author,editor,administrator" path="wp-content" hide="plugins" operations="mkdir,mkfile,rename,duplicate,paste,ban,archive,extract,copy,cut,edit,rm,download,upload,resize,search,info,help,empty" block_users="1,5" view="grid" theme="light" lang ="en"]
Demo – Non logged in users
- Personal Folder: Users have their own personal folders.
- Different Folders: Different folders for different user roles.
- File Manager Access for Logged in Users: Logged in users can access and manage files on your website front end.
- File Manager Access for Non Logged in Users: Non Logged in users or visitors can access and manage files on your website front end.
- User Role Restrictions: You can restrict any user role to access file manager on your website front end.
- Users Restrictions: You can restrict or block any user to access file manager on your website front end.
- Private Folder Path: You can set private folder path where users can access files in shortcode.
- Hide files or folders: You can hide folders or file from private file path for users in shortcode.
- Theme: You can set theme for file manager in shortcode.
- Language: You can set any country language for file manager in shortcode.
- Control User Operations: You can control users operations in Shortcode. You can set operations for your users (upload,download etc).
- View: Grid and list view for file manager in shortcode.
- Gutenberg Compatible
- Editable Root Directory Path: You can edit root directory path.
- Shortcodes: Shortcodes for logged in and non logged in users with multiple attributes and features (allows users and users role access) are available for frontend (pro)
- Files Access: Access files inside and outside wordpress root directory
- User Operations: Upload, Download and Delete operations
- File Operations: All operations with files and folders (copy, move, upload, create folder/file, rename, archive, extract, edit, etc.)
- PDF Preview: PDF Preview feature available
- FTP Support: Alternative to FTP
- Hide Files Real Path: Feature to hide the files real and actual path.
- Trash: Move to Trash Feature
- Themes: Light and Elegant client UI
- Drag and drop: Drag & Drop file upload support
- Icon View: List and Icons view available
- Archives: Archives create/extract (zip, rar, 7z, tar, gzip, bzip2)
- Image Edit: Image and File Edit Support
- Preview: Quicklook, preview for common file types
- Directory Size: Calculate directory sizes
- Video and Audio: Video and audio preview/play
- File Search: Support file search and sort
- High Performance: High performance server backend
- Local File System: Uses local file system no need of database
- Keyboard shortcuts: Keyboard shortcuts available
- Multi Selection: Multiple file/folder selection
- Move Files: Move/Copy files with Drag & Drop
- Toolbar: Rich context menu and toolbar
- Thumbnails: Thumbnails for image files
- Auto resize: Auto resize on file upload.
- UTF-8: UTF-8 Normalizer of file-name and file-path etc.
- Sanitizer: Sanitizer of file-name and file-path etc.
- Folder upload: Folder upload (supports on google chrome/Chromium)
- Chunked file upload: Chunked file upload
- Upload: Upload directly to the folder
- Creating Archive: Creating the archive by specifying the file name
- Browsing History: File browsing history
- Responsive: Works on tablet and phone
|roles||all / administrator, author||all -> Allow all user roles||
(2) % – Root Directory
(3) $ – Current Logged In User Personal Directory
(4) wp-content/uploads/file-manager-advanced/users – Paste this path in settings root path to access your users folders
|Any Folder Path, access selected folder path||
|path_type||inside/outside||use “outside”, if you are using directory outside wordpress root directory, default: inside||
|hide||plugins||will hide plugins folder||
|operations||all / mkdir, mkfile, rename, duplicate, paste, ban, archive, extract, copy, cut, edit, rm, download, upload, search, info, resize, help, empty||all -> allow all operations, you can select according to your use||
|block_users||1,5||User ids, you want to block, use this when you want to block any user from access of file manager.||
|view||list / grid||Files and Folder view||
|theme||light / dark / grey / windows10 / bootstrap||File Manager Theme||
|lang||en||Copy Language Code Given Below||
|dateformat||M d, Y h:i A||File added/ modified date format, you can change with your choice.||
Advanced Shortcode – User Role Conditions
[file_manager_advanced login="yes" roles="subscriber,editor" path="wp-content" hide="plugins" operations="upload" view="list" theme="light" lang ="en"]
[file_manager_advanced login="yes" roles="administrator" path="wp-content/plugins" operations="upload" view="list" theme="light" lang ="en"]
And so on multiple conditions…
Shortcode inserted in Editor
Shortcode View on Website Pages