File Manager Joomla 3.x
File Manager Joomla is a tool for files management in joomla. Edit, Delete, upload, delete, download, zip, copy etc multiple operations, No need of any cpanel and FTP. You can access files inside and outside wordpress root directory.
Key Features of File Manager Joomla
- Files Access: Access files inside and outside wordpress root directory
- User Operations: Upload, Download and Delete operations
- File Operations: All operations with files and folders (copy, move, upload, create folder/file, rename, archive, extract, edit, etc.)
- PDF Preview: PDF Preview feature available
- FTP Support: Alternative to FTP
- Trash: Move to Trash Feature
- Themes: Light and Elegant client UI
- Drag and drop: Drag & Drop file upload support
- Icon View: List and Icons view available
- Archives: Archives create/extract (zip, rar, 7z, tar, gzip, bzip2)
- Image Edit: Image and File Edit Support
- Preview: Quicklook, preview for common file types
- Directory Size: Calculate directory sizes
- Video and Audio: Video and audio preview/play
- File Search: Support file search and sort
- High Performance: High performance server backend
- Local File System: Uses local file system no need of database
- Keyboard shortcuts: Keyboard shortcuts available
- Multi Selection: Multiple file/folder selection
- Move Files: Move/Copy files with Drag & Drop
- Toolbar: Rich context menu and toolbar
- Thumbnails: Thumbnails for image files
- Auto resize: Auto resize on file upload.
- UTF-8: UTF-8 Normalizer of file-name and file-path etc.
- Sanitizer: Sanitizer of file-name and file-path etc.
- Folder upload: Folder upload (supports on google chrome/Chromium)
- Chunked file upload: Chunked file upload
- Upload: Upload directly to the folder
- Creating Archive: Creating the archive by specifying the file name
- Browsing History: File browsing history
- Responsive: Works on tablet and phone
Installtion Guide from Joomla dashboard
Step – 1: Go to Extensions menu in joomla dashboard top menus
Step – 2: click Manage -> Install.
Step – 3: Upload downloaded Zip file (com_filemanager-x.x.zip).
Step – 4: File Manager Installed Successfully.
Step – 5: Go to Components Menu, then You can see File Manager menu. Clik on Menu to access File Manager.
File Manager View
Edit or Crop Image
Upload File and Folders