Equation editor plugin helps you to add maths, physics and chemistry formulas and equations in your web pages.
Equation editor plugin is a Tiny MCE plugin which makes writing latex equation easy and WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get). It converts latex code into image which shows real beautiful latex equations on your post.
Equation editor plugin adds an “fx” and chemistry button on the wordpress TinyMCE editor, on clicks it the codecogs latex equation editor pops up or wiris editor depends upon settings, where you can edit latex, then click the copy button to copy the equation icon back in TinyMCE textarea.
This plugin is using Formula editor, the codecogs and wiris online latex equation editor.
- Formula Editor: Most popular editor allows you to add multi type equations easily.
- Post Type Filter: You can filter your equation editor on any post types that you want.
- Wiris Editor: Wiris editor allows you can add maths, physics and chemisty equations.
- Codecogs latex: Maximum users know about Codecogs latex, this is editor with technology allows you to add equations on your webpages.
- Maths Equations Editor: Allows you to add maths equations.
- Physics Equations Editor: Allows you to add physics equations.
- Chemistry Equations Editor: Allows you to add chemistry equations.
Screenshots of equation editor plugin:
(2) Icons on Editor
(3) Maths Editor
(4) Chemistry Editor
(5) Latex Editor
(6) Maths Stats Equation Example
(7) Maths Matrices Equation Example
(8) Maths Sets Equation Example
(9) Maths Trigonometry Equation Example
(10) Maths Geometry Equation Example
(11) Chemistry Example
(12) Physics Example
(13) Maths Algebra Equation Example
(14) Maths Calcus Equation Example
(15) Mixed Example
(16) Formula Editor – New